Victoria King Public Relations has a successful history of bringing hotels and resorts to the upper echelons of ratings and guest experience, through strategic positioning and guidance based on decades of on property and agency experience in sales, marketing and PR.
As the luxury hospitality industry is highly competitive and niche, there is a special service needed for properties which are in the development stage, building to pre- opening, as well as hotels/resorts and brands which are relaunching and redefining themselves. This segment has been generally served by the industry, but attaining exemplary results, requires a very specific plan developed and executed by uniquely qualified executives.
Victoria King and Carol Ann Kelley-Elwell are available for direct, strategic consulting on a project basis for a flat-fee to select clients who desire or need these services without the commitment or necessity of a long-term retainer contract.
The thrust of these consulting services will be on pre-opening and opening launch tactics, strategic media planning, and tailored public relations guidance, such as:
- Building strategic alliances
- Targeting and reaching the end user
- Executing and maintaining best in class guest experience
- Creating and exposing key brand narratives
- Identifying and fixing inefficiencies in operations
- Audit and development of marketing materials
- Coordination of PR initiatives; photoshoots, exclusive exposure to select publications and opinion leaders